-->

How to hack target website


Salam in this thread, I'm going to show you how you guys can shell a server which you have a target on.

1st) Is to get your targets server I.P address. (open cmd and ping target.com to get your targets server I.P Address)
2nd) Once you get your targets real server I.P, go to
------------------
www.bing.com
www.google.com
-----------------
3rd) In the search box, search ip:[targets I.P server]
Example: My target is Google and Google's server is 74.125.128.94
So in bing search box, I put ip:74.125.128.94
Once done, Click search
Now you will see many results if the server has more sites on the same server.
To shell it, you can use normal dorks such as .php?id= for SQL Injection Vul. websites.
So it would be like

ip:74.125.128.94 .php?id=

You can do the same if you have other bugs for joomla and other scripts.
This method might be old, but its still works as gold
I hope it helps
If any help needed, feel free to reply to the post

Regards
MasterZombie

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter